My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cheap Eats Map!


By request, here's a map of the tasty inexpensive treats I profiled during Videoblogging Week 2007. It's clickable and draggable and all that jazz courtesy of quikmaps. I really like the idea of adding more stuff and expanding it. It looks sort of sad right now: such a big city and only five little spots highlighted? I think in the next edit I'll lose the extra text...too crowded. I'll keep all the info in each star's pop-up text window. Maybe I should finally grow up and settle down and make the theme for this videoblog "Eating in new York".

Or not. I just can't afford to replace all my jeans.

Videoblog themelessness will be maintained -- at least for now.
posted by missbhavens @ 4:13 PM |

5 comments

<< Home