My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Videoblogging Week 2007 Day Three -- Mozzarepas!


Today's "cheap eats" VBW07 treat? NYC street fairs. Gotta love 'em. I've lived here my whole life and street fair food has remained basically unchanged: sausage & peppers, candy apples, gyro, funnel cake, lemonade, zeppoles and kabobs. A few food newbies have popped up over the last five years or so: curly fries, crepes, fried oreos and Mozzarepas have worked their way into NYC street snacker's hearts. Now, if somebody would finally bring Dippin' Dots to street fairs, I would be the happiest New Yorker in town.


Ah, Videoblogging Week. Shall I compare thee to a Summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate even though you jam my Fireant so full of videos that I can barely keep up! Hats off to the blip.tv twitterfeed that allows me to just sit back and wait for videos as they post.

But the biggest news of the day? Josh Wolf is FINALLY going home. Right on.
posted by missbhavens @ 4:10 PM |

<< Home