My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

In Which I demonstrate why perhaps I should not have children...

In Which I demonstrate why perhaps I should not have children...


click the picture or here for Quicktime or here for a Flash version over at blip.tv!

Getting married. Talking about getting married necessitates talk of having children. Talking about having children causes me to reflect on how I have raised my pets; which then, in turn, makes me think about reasons I should NOT have children.

Yes, this video may seem a little long at 2:25", but in reality, getting my scaredy-dog to walk passed the cat lying on the floor took ten whole minutes. Ten.

Ten.

"Car Ride"
Julia Nonet's Woodwind String Orchestra
Marty Buttwinick
Podsafe Music Network

posted by missbhavens @ 4:31 PM |

19 comments

<< Home