My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hat Dance!

Hat Dance!


click either that ridiculous picture of me or here for Quicktime.

(No Quicktime? Click here for Flash.)

Going out to dinner in Chelsea for Brian's Birthday brought us to the 23rd Street stop of the N/W subway line. Many of the city's stations are decorated; murals, sculptures, poems, bas-reliefs, paintings and interactive pieces can be found all over town. Much of the artwork is crafted right into the tile walls, like it is at 23rd Street, and much of the artwork is directly related to the station it's housed in. There's a terrific photo collection of NYC Subway art here, or you can wait patiently until I take more footage of stations throughout the year.

I'm crazy about this station. I'm also crazy about my boyfriend, partly because he has no qualms about behaving like a total geek in public with me. Huge bonus.
posted by missbhavens @ 12:04 AM |

25 comments

<< Home