My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

"Are you sure that wasn't just a big frog?"




click here to for Quicktime if the movie won't play when you click the picture!

Or, click here for Flash, if Flash is what works for you!

FYI, big frogs don't usually have so many teeth. Objects in the video were closer that they appear. Seriously. There was a plank walkway along the swamp which could be crossed by aligators at any moment. I don't know if the they ever do, but it was creepy enough to know that they could.

This tidbit is from back in May when we were still in New Orleans. I haven't posted much in the last couple of weeks (Bad vlogger! Naughty, bad, bad!) for a couple of reasons.

A: I've been working and picking up OT in order to save up money to move to a bigger apartment

B: been to a delightful out of town wedding (congratulations Michael & Tara!)

C: attempting to convince my boyfriend fiancee that we should elope. That's pretty much a full-time job in itself!

It's also wicked hot in the Northeast--100 today-- and I'm hard-pressed to be motivated to do anything more than lie very, very still and eat many, many popsicles.

I've also downloaded a whole mess of cool iMovie plug-ins that I've been fiddling with and learning how to use. All the better to vlog with, my dear.
posted by missbhavens @ 4:50 PM |

24 comments

<< Home