My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Vloggercon!


Marlene & Greg's SF view on a clear day...
Originally uploaded by missbhavens.
After five days in San Francisco I've come to the conclusion that THIS is the city for me. So what if the weather changes from one hour to the next or even from one block to the next? I'm staying with my dear friends Marlene & Greg in the Haight and actually we have yet to get out of the neighborhood at all. It's a charming, neat-looking town with more vintage clothing shops than any city has a right to have! I'm here for Vloggercon having a blast, learning a lot and meeting all my favorite vloggers. It's been surreal.

Pictures & Video to follow...
posted by missbhavens @ 3:00 PM |

9 comments

<< Home