My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Videoblogging Week 2006 #4--Love Dangerously

My boyfriend likes to pick-up peculiar objects off of the street. This is one of those objects. I hope I don't come off as snarky, or mocking this kid's pain. I don't have kids, and I don't spend a lot of time with teens anymore; this Love Letter From Hell really sums up how much being in love (or thinking you're in love) can suck when you don't have the life experience to mentally process a painful break-up. We all know we've been there. We all remember. Vividly.

Call me crazy, but I think a teenaged broken heart is more dangerous than it used to be.

Click that picture or this for the video.

*nicknames have been changed to protect the innocent.

Featured music includes "ThePower of Love" by Frankie Goes to Hollywood: the most overly dramatic love song I can think of from my teen years, and "No Chump Love Sucker" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers, which is the angriest break-up song I can think of from the same period.

posted by missbhavens @ 10:02 PM |

15 comments

<< Home