My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 20, 2006

A break from my workstress


First off, a thousand thank yous. A million. I was totally overwhelmed at the outpouring of caring and warm wishes in response to my last post--just bowled over and deeply touched. I now feel a whole lot more comfortable writing/filming posts about work; the good as well as the not-so-good. Again, manymanymany thanks.

Secondly, I find myself missing New Orleans. I miss my honey and I miss my dog. They're both still down there working on the house. Well, BigB is working on the house. Maisie is mostly lying on the porch. I miss the warmer weather and I miss my Raspberry Pearl Baby.

Being from New York City, I never did learn how to drive a car.

2001: A Space Odyssey
Bluegrass 2001
12 Great Instrumental Recordings
posted by missbhavens @ 1:38 AM |

14 comments

<< Home