My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Became a Nurse

This is a long one. About 6 minutes--three minutes over my self-enforced limit. Sometimes limits were set to be broken. Click the pic or here to see the state I was in when I came home from work this morning. I was unsure of whether to post it, so I hurried up and did it anyway lest I change my mind. No titles. No editing...hence the length.

I only hit around 40% of the points I wanted to make, but that's what happens when there's no script. There's a fair amount of rambling here, and I just kind of plotzed. Inspired by Monika, I meant for this to be a post about why I became a nurse and why I enjoy it so much and instead the post turned out to be something else altogether.

A detailed work-related text post will follow offering clarifications, definitions and more fleshed out ideas...maybe tomorrow. I'm really very drained.
posted by missbhavens @ 10:39 AM |

29 comments

<< Home