My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 27, 2006

An Average Sunday "Morning" At Home



Click here or on the picture above for the Quicktime, or here for the Flash rendition of my day off this weekend. I work the overnight shift 7pm to 7am, which can wreak havoc on my days off. Specifically, it virtually destroys that very first day off after a string of shifts, because I need a whole day to re-adjust to a more "normal" schedule. I get home from work at 8:30am, go straight to bed, wake up at around 3pm and start my day. This leads to dinner at 10pm, and a whole night of...well...killing time at home. Few of my friends want to meet me for dinner at 10pm, so I keep busy with various in-house activities such as attempting to interact with the television as much as possible. But no matter how much I talk to it, it never listens...

...until last night, that is.

Featuring some of America's favorites: Hummus, The Tick, The Punisher, James bond, The Girl Scouts and a couple of 1970's monster movie icons.
posted by missbhavens @ 6:14 AM |

19 comments

<< Home