My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Videoblogging Week 2006 #1--A Day Late and $896 Short!




It's Videoblogging Week 2006! It's that inspirational time of year when all the good little boys and girls superglue their cameras to their hands, rack their brains and lose many hours of sleep in order to post One Video Per Day For One Whole Week! At the end of that week, the Fairy Vlogmother pays them a midnight visit and leaves gifts in their camera bags...sugarplums and miniDV cassettes and spare batteries! So I'm already a bad girl...I'm a day late. But you know what? I have a lot on my plate and little in my wallet. One day this week will get two videos to make up for the error of my ways...Please, please forgive me.

posted by missbhavens @ 1:47 PM |

21 comments

<< Home