My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Cats: They're everywhere you don't want them to be.

Click on that picture or right here for cats behaving badly, brought to you in glorious Quicktime (9.9MB, 2-ish minutes).


Yes. That's a cat sitting on my computer. No, I did not place her there for a photo-op. Rest assured, what you are about to see is neither staged nor a re-enactment. This is full-on live kitty cat action. I was just lucky enough to have time to grab my camera to capture these precious (and really not-so-precious moments) on film. The only time I didn't was when I walked into the kitchen to find the cat with all four of her legs in the toaster slots. It seemed too unsafe to leave her there like that.



"Wimoweh"
Ima Sumac
Ultra Lounge Vol.1 Mondo Exotica
Capitol/EMI Records 1996
Buy It!
posted by missbhavens @ 5:21 PM |

19 comments

<< Home