My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

"People can say what they like about the eternal verities, love and truth and so on, but nothing's as eternal as the dishes."



Click on the picture to view the Quick Time flick or here, if you have a fear of clicking on pictures.

We are taking a 180° turn from the previous video post--this one is just plain silly. This was actually the first footage that I ever shot as well as the first thing that I edited. What can I tell you, my boyfriend was out of town and since there was no one was around to witness it except the dog, I let the kitchen fall completely apart and allowed the dishes to lapse in a big way. Pursuant to the terms of my rent stabilized lease, I cannot have a dishwasher, and really, don't you sort of have to wash things before you put them in the dishwasher anyway? I just don't get it. My point is, I'm big on cooking, but when every plate in the house is in the sink, you are left one clear choice and that choice is, of course, pizza. Romano's has simply the best pizza ever. Really. Hot, cheap, crispy, crunchy, cheezy, oozy. Watching this video now, I see that my boyfriend is right. Even my hand overacts.

"Pizza, Pizza, Pizza"
Smelly Mike Kelly

"Kids Songs That Stink"

www.smellymikekelly.net
Buy It!
posted by missbhavens @ 12:54 AM |

4 comments

<< Home