My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

my little green babies


my new babies
Originally uploaded by missbhavens.
Behold, my new kitchen herbs windowbox! Having spent the last ten years living in a big city batcave, this excites me to no end. I haven't the slightest clue as to what I'm doing, but the guy at the local plantstore (which specializes in aquatic gardening ..Brian's head is spinning at the idea of a pond with lilies in the yard) said that these herbs could co-exist in a box if I'm very careful about watering them and keeping the peppermint in control.

Apparantly peppermint likes to be the boss of the other herbs and tries to take over.

I'd like to see him try.

Herb bully.
posted by missbhavens @ 4:11 PM |

3 comments

<< Home