My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 22, 2006

I got the blues...

Battle of the Bugs

or click here to experience the creepiness

The other day started off with opening the kitchen trash and finding hundreds and hundreds of squirming maggots (I drowned 'em in Clorox...nothing can live in Clorox for long, right?), and then ended with the insect encounter you see here. It was not a good day.

I'm getting more than a little tired of the critter situation down here.

I'll make an effort to post some videos from New Orleans that don't involve vermin or household accidents from now on. I really will. But I can't make any promises.

"Bugs"
The Detonators
Courtesy of The Podsafe Music Network
posted by missbhavens @ 1:06 PM |

21 comments

<< Home