My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Bywater Stigmata

Bywater Stigmata


or click here for the gore!

It was bound to happen, although I didn't expect it to happen so soon. Bear witness to our first house renovation work-related injury. Actually, it's not the first...just the first documented (at his insistence). Prior to dating a vlogger, injuries include electrocution barefoot on a metal ladder while holding a crowbar and drilling his thumb to a wall with a screwgun.** This will be my first video post that comes with a disclaimer: a) there's some heartfelt and entirely appropriate swearing (although by me and not the injured, oddly) and b) watch this at your own risk. It's pretty gross. You'll see grosser things on "Fear Factor", but if impalement freaks you out, this is not for you. Think of this as a sort of "Fear Factor"/"This Old House" mash-up. Maybe Brian can start his own videoblog and call it "This Old House Just Bit Me.com". Let it be known, I really wasn't looking while filming the majority of this video. Because, well, eeeewwwwwwww!

For the nurses and nurses-to-be: we were too caught up in the moment to realize that he shouldn't have clipped both ends of the splinter to remove it. I work in L&D, people: wounds are not my thing.



**Sitting over my shoulder, Brian would like to point out that he knows EXACTLY what he's doing, housewise.
posted by missbhavens @ 12:52 AM |

15 comments

<< Home