My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Overall Frivolity and Fun of MMM of M will be interrupted by...

This.

Hey, it can't be dancing with cheeseburgers all the time, you know. There's a whole world of bad out there.

I stopped looking after the sixth picture, honestly. I am utterly speechless. Well...not utterly, exactly.
"The Pentagon initially argued in federal court that release of more Abu Ghraib images would violate the privacy rights of the Iraqi prisoners."

You have got to be kidding me. Seriously. I want to know who's buying that load of crap. Does anyone actually believe that The Pentagon is at all concerned with violating Iraqi prisoners' right to privacy? They are too busy attempting to cover up the fact that these people's privates are getting violated with large objects on a daily basis. By our own soldiers.
"Later, government lawyers argued that public release of the records might "endanger" soldiers in Iraq because publication of the pictures could incite further violence."

Ummm. Gee, you think??? Yes, it will--but guess what? That's no argument. Newspaper cartoons have nothing on this. Nothing.

I'm not sure why I was so naiive as to think that there weren't more pictures.

I feel so completely unclean.
posted by missbhavens @ 8:08 PM |

2 comments

<< Home