My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What's in the Box?

Thirsty? Don't care for eggnogg in your coffee? Then click on the photo or right here for yet another missbhavens tribute to liquids. I wonder just how many posts about beverages I have in me? I wonder how many posts about beverages you are willing to sit through! For pertinent and brief background information regarding this post , please refer to this, this and most importantly : this.

This is a two parter...to be continued...

"Tiger Rag"
Sounds of the Circus --Circus Marches Vol. 19
South Shore Concert Band
2001
Buy it!


Sounds of the Circus-Circus Marches,Vol. 19
posted by missbhavens @ 10:03 AM |

17 comments

<< Home