My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

So Long, Sucka!







Click the pic or here to Dance in Quicktime


or Click here to Flail in Flash @ blip.tv

The election results gave me a serious case of happy feet...but the Rumsfeld resignation made my head spin! I am rarely moved by The Power of Dance; I have been known to dance at weddings and also when I bring home a sack of White Castle cheeseburgers.

The resignation of Secretaries of Defenses can now be added to my short list of dance-worthy occasions...or flail-worthy occasions. Flailing followed by brief, sweaty, political commentary.

And yes, my neck really, really really hurts today.

For more election-related good times head over to Dave's Long Box and find out the various political affiliations of your favorite superheroes.

posted by missbhavens @ 6:40 PM |

23 comments

<< Home