My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Paul Bunyan, my ass.


Chainsaws. The power tool made famous by horror movies. There is no scarier piece of portable machinery, as far as I'm concerned. So you can imagine my fury when I found my fiancee not only in possession of a dreaded chainsaw, but up in a tree with it. Please allow me to say it again: he was up in a tree with it.

Our local deli has a donation canister set-up at the counter for an unfortunate citizen who recently met with serious bodily harm while, you guessed it, going up into a tree with a chainsaw. I really didn't want Brian to join him in donation-can-land. Hence the swearing.

At the end of the video you will learn of a new horror entering our lives -- an evil far more horrifying than a chainsaw. And much, much, much louder.

"Spring Song" by Bridge
Brunswick Duo
Courtesy of Podsafe Music Network
posted by missbhavens @ 5:27 PM |

10 comments

<< Home