My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Transitions





Click The Photo or Here For Flash


Or Here for MPEG4/mp4, which I have to say, looks ever so slightly cleaner.

I have a love/hate relationship with the bus. There is nothing worse than schlepping to Port Authority--a little piece of recently renovated hell on Earth-- straight out of work first thing in the morning and standing on line in a stink, bleak basement to take a jam-packed three-and-a-half hour bus trip upstate. I hate it. However, as the trip progresses and you pass the seemingly endless sprawl of Paramus the trees get bigger, the towns get smaller and the distance between them grows wider, I start to love it. Three hours seems like nothing when you end up world's away.

I will, however, make 2007 the Year of Learning How to Drive.*

*Note: I have been saying that sine 1993 when I received my first learner's permit. I've been renewing it every five years. But this time I really mean it.


Musical Bits:
Ministry "Reload", Filth Pig, 1996 Warner Brothers Records
Milton Nacimento "Minas" , Minas, 1976 Water Records
Because these two songs are completely fabulous in totally different ways, just like NYC and Upstate.
posted by missbhavens @ 10:18 AM |

21 comments

<< Home