My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Branded

Or click here to play the MPEG4 (.mp4), which I prefer, for some reason

It's stupid to complain about it because it is, in fact, winter but DANG it's cold! And DANG I hate brand names plastered all over my clothing!

(those two topics may seem unrelated, but they are not, I assure you)

On another seemingly unrelated (but not) note: I loves me some Play-Doh! Why aren't more artists working in this medium? It's easy to sculpt, comes in rad colors, dries quickly and is 89 cents for a four-pack at Target! Kindergarteners don't know how good they got it!

Joy Bounce 2
Charlie Rowe
Courtesy of Podsafe Music Network

posted by missbhavens @ 12:08 AM |

17 comments

<< Home