My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Take note, Westinghouse, Whirlpool & Sub-Zero. I think they're on to something.

My boyfriend has been back in New Orleans for a few days, sheetrocking his house, cleaning out the muckity-muck and fending off the smacked-out sexual predators that are apparantly roaming the neighboorhood looking for action. Personally, I'm more concerned about the few remaining residents who are parked on their porches with guns under their chairs than the horny junkies, but that may just be the New Yorker in me. I come across horny junkies all the time on the subway and at the hospital, but everyday Joes packing heat? No, thanks.

So he's been awfully busy, but managed to send me this terrific photo. Apparantly the lifespan of your average icebox is dramatically cut short after sitting in your flooded, moldy house for a month in the searing Louisiana heat with it's shelves full of food. Who knew? But in true New Orleans fashion, folks are decorating the abandoned appliances, to give the 'hood a little flair. I love this!

posted by missbhavens @ 5:14 PM |

5 comments

<< Home