My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://missbhavens.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

"Why?"-- Annie Lennox

Why? Why do this? Why am I doing this? Why does anyone do this? I suppose I need a new project. I have an unusual amount of free time and frequently this time is squandered. What I really need to do is get out of the house more, not stay inside and write observational snippets and click them into the void. I live in New York City. Shouldn’t I be out all the time; art galleries and shopping at trendy boutiques by day, enjoying the hottest clubs and the coldest drinks by night? I should be milking this town for all it’s worth. Instead, I’m a third of the way through a needlepoint of dogs playing poker, and I stay up late playing Internet canasta with strangers in Tennessee. Truth is I really hate clubs, and I buy everything from eBay.

But I will do this. I want to. I’m really not 100% certain why. Does it matter? Nope. I didn’t think so.

I’m going to milk this town for all it’s worth AND click it into the void!

Sweet action.
posted by missbhavens @ 2:01 AM |

0 comments

<< Home